FIND A WALK
What is Context's statement on privacy?
The following is our PCI-compliant privacy statement:
This is the web site of Context Walks LLC.
Our postal address is
2208 South Street
Philadelphia, PA 19146
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com or you can reach us by telephone at +1 215 392 0303
- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
- We collect aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
- The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, and opt-in newsletter.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address or unsubscribing from newsletter in preferences.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
- Please provide us with your name and phone number. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations
- With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
- Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number.
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to unique identifier information (e.g., customer number or password) that we maintain about them, transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them, communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to our site (e.g., e-mails, customer inquiries), contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them.
- Consumers can access this information by e-mail us at the above address, write to us at the above address or logging into their account.
- Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, financial information, unique identifiers.
- Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number. With respect to security: When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial or health information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors through a pop-up screen on our site.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number, The DMA's Committee on Ethical Business Practices at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Introduction to Edinburgh: New Town Georgian Splendour
James Craig is the architect responsible for the layout of Edinburgh's elegant New Town. During this three-hour walk, we'll look at the works of James...Read More
What happens if I need to cancel my trip?
For most of our services we need at least 48 hours advance notice, at which time we refund 85% of the original purchase price. Some services, like car...Read More