- 3 hours
- Product Type
- Acropolis Museum
- Hosted by a local expert, your family will create memories that last a lifetime as you experience the splendor of the Acropolis complex
- This tour aims to bring the Ancient Greece to life for younger learners through activities and games, and also includes discussions of Greek drama, Bacchus, the Panathenaic Festival, and mythical creatures.
- Acropolis Museum
- 3 hours with a Ph.D. or MA-level guide
- Athens Archaeological Sites tickets (which includes the Acropolis as well as several other archaeological sites you may visit later in your visit.)
- Please Note: Our team will pre-purchase timed admission tickets on behalf of your party. However, due to enhanced COVID-19 safety precautions at this venue, there will be a mandatory security line which we must wait in together.
After visiting these archaeological icons, we will head to the Acropolis Museum to learn more about mythical creatures, and other myths from the antiquity that will be of particular interest to younger learners. Using the theme of rites and rituals to guide us, this walk introduces children and their parents to the Acropolis and ancient Athenian society.
Can I bring a stroller?
No. Strollers are not permitted within the Acropolis archaeological site. There is a stroller check at certain entrances, but not at the entrance closest to our meeting point. We advise you to leave your stroller at the hotel for this tour!
Is this tour wheelchair friendly or accessible for limited mobility clients?
Yes. The Acropolis has made certain efforts to allow access to clients of varying levels of mobility. Clients who think they will need elevator access to avoid the numerous stairs should come prepared with a justification of disability-anything from a disability card or placard to a signed doctor's note will suffice.
There are 10 in my family but your website won't allow me to include more than 9 participants. Can't you make an exception?
Reviews can only be left by Context customers after they have completed a tour. For more information about our reviews, please see our FAQ.