- From 1 Day to 6+ Days
Barcelona Custom Tours
Something Else in Mind?
- How many hours would you like the walk to be?
- What are your main goals for the walk?
- Which sites and museums would you like to prioritize? Do you want to just pass by or explore inside as well?
- Give us one or two words to describe your group.
- Delve into the history of the Spanish Civil War in Barcelona with an Orwell-inspired history tour
- Enhance your art history knowledge with a visit to the MNAC museum or contemporary art galleries
- Explore Barcelona's cutting age Design scene with a journalist and specialist in design, art and architecture.
- Enjoy a custom tour of Montjuïc
- Understand molecular Gastronomy with an exclusive annotated dinner at a Michelin Star restaurant
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your request and we will be happy to look into the possibility.
Once we receive your custom walk request, we'll review the details and follow up with you by email to refine your itinerary and give you final pricing. Don't worry, we will not be charging your card without your approval. Your order will first go into our system as pending.
Santiago (Santi) has a PhD in Art History, focusing on Barcelona's cathedral during the Baroque period to 19th century. He is widely published in Spanish and Catalan in a broad range of academic periodicals, and has taught classes at University of Barcelona on Renaissance and Baroque art history, Spanish painting, urbanism and architecture. He previously provided guided tours of several of Gaudí’s buildings, such as the Palau Güell and Güell Pavilions, as well as Modernista walking tours. In addition to teaching and writing, Santi works as a researcher for a well-known antiques dealer in Barcelona, specializing in old drawings and prints studies. Passionate about art history and architecture, Santi recently published a book about his research work in Barcelona’s cathedral through history.
Originally from Australia, Suzanne has lived in Barcelona for nearly twenty years. With a background in fashion and a love of design and interiors, she quickly immersed herself in the city’s rich visual culture, writing for design and architecture magazines such as Wallpaper*, Dwell, Frame, Surface, and others. She currently works part time as a media consultant for a local communications agency specializing in design, art, and architecture.
Bernat is a native Catalan architect who specializes in the preservation and rehabilitation of old houses and buildings. He obtained his degree at the Barcelona School of Architecture and was an exchange student at the University of Texas. Possessing a deep understanding of architecture and the cultural forces that drive it, Bernat is a true native and lover of Barcelona and her built environment. He recently restored a 19th century textile factory built by Gustavino's Company in Vilassar de Dalt, and is now working on a project for a residential building in the historic center of Mataró.
Reviews can only be left by Context customers after they have completed a tour. For more information about our reviews, please see our FAQ.