- From 1 Day to 6+ Days
Want a pre-structured tour in Belgium? Take a look at our Introduction to Brussels Tour.
How to Book
- How many days would you like the tour to be?
- Do you have specific goals for your trip?
- Which sites and venues would you like to prioritize? Do you want to just pass by or explore inside as well?
- Do you have any mobility concerns?
- Who are you traveling with? What are their ages and interests?
Originally from the United States, Diana has a B.A. in History from Yale and a M.A. in Art History from the University of Michigan. She's lived in Belgium for 10 years and has worked as a private tour guide in Brussels, Bruges, Ghent and Antwerp for 7 years. A native English speaker, she also speaks French and Dutch. Widely traveled herself, she understands the value of having a local expert unlock the secrets of a new destination. Her academic specialization is the art and history of the Middle Ages, and she enjoys sharing the medieval treasures of Flanders with visitors. Her other interests include the Northern Renaissance, Art Nouveau, the Arts & Crafts movement, the history of fashion, culinary history, immigration and pop culture.