- From a half-day to 6+ Days
How to Book
When requesting a custom tour, it is useful to provide the following details in the form:
- How many hours would you like the tour to last?
- What are your main goals for the tour?
- How long are you in town for? Do you have any flexibility with regards to the date/time of your tour?
- Which sites, venues, or topics would you like to prioritize?
- Do you have any mobility concerns?
- Describe your group’s interests and personality.
- Food tour of Cork - explore the English Market, check out the local restaurant scene, or learn about the history of one of Ireland's top food exports at the Butter Museum
- Excursion to Cobh - visit the nearby seaside town to delve into Irish emigration history and the tragic story of the Titanic
- Cork for art lovers - combine a visit to the Crawford Gallery with the Triskel Arts Centre
- Excursion to Blarney Castle - discover the medieval stronghold and, if you're so inclined, give the Blarney Stone a kiss
- Cork in a Day - Full Day option including historical orientation the city and the chance to ring the bells at St Anne's church
- Beer tour of Cork - discover the city's buzzing craft beer scene and heritage pubs
Our private tours are limited exclusively to travelers in your party. They are designed to provide a learning experience that is completely tailored to you and your traveling companions. Private tours give you more flexibility with scheduling (you decide when the walk best fits in your trip), the ability to tailor your itinerary (we'll work to match the itinerary to the interests and dynamics of your group), and more personalized time with your guide.
What if it’s raining?
Tours operate rain or shine, but in the case of inclement weather, your expert will modify the tour so more time is spent indoors. It never hurts to be prepared; we encourage keeping an eye on the weather and bringing along an umbrella, sunscreen, water, or a hat as needed.
Is this suitable for children and / or travelers with mobility challenges?