How to Book
- Visit Dilos Island, a short boat ride from Mykonos old town, and tour the archaeological site and museum
- Explore the old town on a walking tour to see the canals of "Little Venice" and the Folk Art Museum
- Delve into the history of the Venetian rule by visiting the island's fortress
- Visit traditional restaurants and markets to taste local delicacies and sample olive oil
- Tour the lighthouse of Faros Armenistis and take in the views of Tinos Island
- Learn about windmills and their role in the development of Mykonos
- How many days would you like the tour to be?
- Do you have specific goals for your trip?
- Which sites and venues would you like to prioritize? Do you want to just pass by or explore inside as well?
- Do you have any mobility concerns?
- Who are you traveling with? What are their ages and interests?