How to Book
- Visit Oia, the most charming town on the island of Santorini, by walking the narrow streets and seeing the spectacular views
- Enhance your archaeological knowledge with an extended visit to the Akrotiri Archaeological site and museum
- Understand the history of the island and explore ancient and Byzantine sites
- Visit traditional villages and enjoy the slow pace of life and get a glimpse of local culture
- Explore the black sand beaches and learn about the volcanic caldera that is Santorini
- Enjoy local wines in the many vineyards that dot the island landscape - combine a wine tasting with lunch or as part of a full day tour
- How many days would you like the tour to be?
- Do you have specific goals for your trip?
- Which sites and venues would you like to prioritize? Do you want to just pass by or explore inside as well?
- Do you have any mobility concerns?
- Who are you traveling with? What are their ages and interests?
Born and bred in Milan, Nicoletta lived also in Rome and London but for the last several years she's lived in Santorini. She followed her Greek roots (her Grandmother) and the dream of living in one of the most beautiful places in the world. Nicoletta is a photographer, writer and an eager reader, she likes to describe herself as a genuine storyteller. She is passionate about sharing her deep love for Santorini and the Greek culture, for the history of this stunning island and the stories of its inhabitants. She masters the local life, her goal is to show you a 360° Santorini and make you want to come back soon. Fun and laughs are included in her walks!
Alexandra was born and raised in Thessaloniki, a city of multicultural history. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in History and Archaeology from the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and a Master’s degree in Adult Education from the Hellenic Open University. She is a Qualified Tourist Guide, certified by the Greek Ministry of Tourism (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki), certified to conduct private tours at the highest professional level. She is also a Member of World Federation of Tourist Guide Associations. She has more than 10 years of experience in tourism, history and Arts in cooperation with national and international tour operators. She also participated in numerous excavations in Greece (Vergina-Aigai, Pella, Philippi) and as a scholar in the training program "Contemporary Tourism Trends in the EU and Greece" of the Jean Monnet Center of Excellence (University of Athens). It is her passion to help enthusiastic travelers to explore brilliant places in Greece. Enchanted by the natural beauty and the unique history of Santorini , the last 6 years Alexandra leads walks around this famous volcanic island. She offers tailored tours based on requirements and interests of her guests. Being constantly after hidden gems, as she is a traveler herself, she has learnt to explore the sights through the eyes of the local. So, Alexandra will ensure that you have an original experience whether you are a foodie, greek history, architecture, culture or wine lover!