- 4 hours
- History and Food of Peru 4-hour tour of Lima’s downtown historical sites, city market,and street food for an overview of the city’s multicultural culinary legacy and the stories behind each dish. Venues could include Miraflores, Plaza San Martin, Congress Square, Central Market, Chinatown, and San Francisco Church.
- Introduction to Lima : The Making of Peru 3-hour deep dive into the history of the city and country, visiting Plaza de Armas, National Palace, and its changing of the guards, Santo Domingo’s complex with Sevillana courtyard and ancient university, among others.
- Archeology Tour of Larcomar Museum : Ancient Peruvian Civilizations Other than Cusco itself, there’s no better place to take in the genius of Peru’s ancient civilizations than the Larco Museum. With a dizzying collection of over 30,000 artifacts arranged by theme and chronology, a tour of this museum is a must to give greater context to your trip in other areas of Peru.
- Ica & Nazca Day Excursion Start before daybreak for a non-stop itinerary of some of Peru’s natural and ancient gems, the desert oasis of Ica and the mysterious Nazca Lines. This day excursion is ideal for those short on time but still wish to make the most of Peru.
Lima Custom Private Tour
- How many hours would you like the tour to last?
- What are your main goals for the tour?
- Which sites, venues, or topics would you like to prioritize?
- Do you have any mobility concerns?
- Describe your group’s interests and personality.
I know what I would like to do, but I don't see it in your regular offerings. Can you arrange it for me? Please contact email@example.com with details of your request and we will be happy to look into the possibility.
Reviews can only be left by Context customers after they have completed a tour. For more information about our reviews, please see our FAQ.