- Experience the must-see sights, accompanied by a local historian
- Notre Dame Cathedral (exterior only), Palais Royal, Tuileries Garden, Place de la Concorde, Pont des Arts, Île de la Cité, Saint-Germain-des-Près neighborhood, Champs-Elysées, Eiffel Tower, Latin Quarter, and Arc de Triomphe
2022 Update: The optional Eiffel Tower Tickets are mostly sold out for the months of June and July. Booking in advance is important for these highly sought after tickets.
- Medieval streets and Gothic churches of the Latin Quarter
- Right Bank classics such as the Louvre (exterior only), Tuileries Gardens, or Palais Royal
- Views of the Champs-Elysées, Arc de Triomphe, and Eiffel Tower
- Optional Car service and hotel pick-up
- Optional Eiffel Tower top floor lift tickets (limited availability)
- NOTE: We do our best to secure these highly sought after tickets if you choose to add them. However, if they are unavailable you will be refunded the ticket cost.
If you'd like to see more of Paris in the company of a local expert check out our Paris in a Day with Context: by Car or by foot, or our Ile-de-la-Cité: Notre-Dame and Sainte Chapelle tour.
The daughter of a sculptor, Marie has been surrounded by art ever since she was born. A native Parisienne, she holds an undergraduate degree in history and art history, with a specialty in iconography and French and Flemish paintings from the 16th to the 18th centuries. She also holds a Master's degree in museology from the Ecole du Louvre and one in Art History from the Sorbonne. She currently works for the French National Art History Institute on special cultural events. Since she loves literature, ballet, theatre, opera, jazz clubs, and classical concerts—she has been playing the piano since she was 9—Paris and its artistic life are a perfect fit.
James King is a painter, sculptor and printmaker living in France since graduating from the University of Oxford in 1987. In 2011, after twenty-five years in Paris, he moved with his French wife and three young children to the Vexin region, west of the capital, not far from the village of Giverny, where he frequently leads walks for Context through the house and gardens of the impressionist painter Claude Monet. James also leads tours of the Louvre and Orsay museums, where he enjoys sharing with adults and children alike his intimate experience of painting and sculpture. In addition to art-focused seminars in Paris, he leads a number of hands-on painting and drawing workshops for Context in Giverny, Auvers sur Oise (the last home of Van Gogh), and other places.
Originally from Canada, Lily is a freelance travel writer who has been living in Paris since 2000. She holds a Fine Arts Degree from the University of Guelph and has extensive experience in tourism and culture having worked for several French universities, museums, cultural sites and previously in the office of Context Travel. Her writing has been featured on the Huffington Post, Business Insider, CondeNastTraveler.com, Frommer's print guides and online, DK Eyewitness, Fodor's and others. She is also the author of two books on looking for romance in Paris and runs an award-winning blog on Paris, travel and romance, <a href="https://www.jetaimemeneither.com">Je T'Aime, Me Neither</a>.
Reviews can only be left by Context customers after they have completed a tour. For more information about our reviews, please see our FAQ.