- 4 hours
Custom Private Tour of Moscow
- Moscow Sightseeing Tour - Let Moscow introduce itself to you on a custom sightseeing tour. Experience the city from the perspective of a local expert and hear about the city’s history, curiosities, and culture along the way. This sightseeing tour features the Red Square and important landmarks in its surrounding vicinity, the Kremlin grounds, historic metro stations, and a panoramic drive of Moscow’s cityscape. (8 hours)
- Jewish History and Heritage - Join a local expert to learn about the history of the Jewish community in Moscow and in Russia more broadly. Sites include the Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center, the Choral Synagogue, and Bolshaya Bronnaya Street - a former Jewish neighborhood. Also, have the opportunity to sample kosher Jewish delicacies in a Jerusalemite restaurant (at your personal expense). This is a tour suitable for anyone with an interest in Jewish history in Russia and in Europe more broadly. (4 hours)
- Kremlin and Armory Chamber - Explore the Kremlin’s medieval grounds and be dazzled by the treasures of the Armory Chamber with a local expert. Meander along cobblestone roads as you surround yourself with grand palaces and cathedrals. Tour the Armory Chamber to view national treasures such as state regalia, crowns, Faberge eggs, and royal garments. This tour highlights the architectural structures and valued pieces of the Kremlin and their significance throughout Russia’s history. (4 hours)
- Tretyakov Gallery - Get to know Russian art with an art enthusiast at the Tretyakov Gallery. Founded by a Russian merchant in the late 19th-century, the Tretyakov Gallery features over 170,000 pieces by Russian artists. This tour is offered as two options, the first featuring the Old Tretyakov Gallery with works from the 11th to the early 20th centuries, and the second option focusing on modern Russian art from the 20th century. Please indicate your preference at the time of booking. (3 hours)
Moscow Custom Tour
- How many hours would you like the tour to last?
- What are your main goals for the tour?
- Which sites, venues, or topics would you like to prioritize?
- Do you have any mobility concerns?
- Describe your group’s interests and personality.