- From 1 Day to 6+ Days
"Our guide was wonderful and perfect for our group. We appreciated (her) depth of knowledge and her flexibility to accommodate what we wanted to see on the tour."
How to Book
Israel Custom Tour
- Friday night (Shabbat) home hospitality and dinner with a local family in Jerusalem
- Bauhaus Architecture Tour in Tel Aviv
- Street Art Tour with a local artist in Tel Aviv
- Private tour of the Israel Museum with a local specialist
- Private tour of the Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum
- Day Excursion to Beit Guvrin National Park, the Ayalon Institute (Bullet Factory) and a Boutique Winery
- Variety of workshops, from art and craft to cooking and more
- Day Excursion from Tel Aviv to Haifa, the Bahai Gardens, Akko and Rosh Ha'nikra
- Start-up and Innovation Tour in Jerusalem
- Family-friendly tours across Jerusalem
Something in Mind?
- How many hours would you like the walk to be?
- What are your main goals?
- Which sites and venues would you like to prioritize? Do you want to just pass by or explore inside as well?
- Do you have any mobility concerns?
- Describe your group.
Can you organize a driver?
Yes. We can organize transport from the moment you land in Israel, including airport transfers and daily car services for your tours.
A native-born Israeli, Noga is a true expert on all things Tel Aviv, where she currently lives and works. With a background as a youth-movement teen leader, Noga served the IDF (Israel Defense Forces) in the education core, guiding soldiers on trips and tours throughout the country. After obtaining a BA with Honors in Education, Sociology, and Anthropology from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Noga gained additional experience as a preschool teacher and also as a mentor to underprivileged youth at a boarding school. In 2014, Noga decided to get a tour guide certification, a combination of two of her biggest passions: her love for people from all backgrounds, and her passion for her country's history, society, religious background, culture, and cuisine. A true Tel Avivian, Noga loves telling stories about the city's glorious past as well as its contemporary hustle and bustle. She guides in Hebrew, English, and Spanish, and divides her time guiding tours in her home city, as well as all over the country. When not working, Noga loves traveling the world herself and, of course, enjoys city life in Tel Aviv, where she goes to the beach way too often.
Ronen always loved traveling and the outdoors as he was growing up in Israel. After graduating high school, he volunteered on a kibbutz in the south of the country for a year. Once drafted into the IDF (Israel Defense Forces), he served in an airborne infantry unit; Ronen is still active in the reserves. A native-born Israeli, Ronen has always been passionate about the rich, complex history the country has to offer. He focused his education on Israel studies at Haifa University. Ronen has been working as a guide since 2006, with the exception of a six-month break for a solo backpacking trip across Southeast Asia. When he returned from his adventures, he realized that traveling and guiding were his true passions and decided to turn his hobbies into a career. To further his passion, he guides in eastern Europe as well. His primary interests, shaped by the region in which he grew up, are religion, geopolitics, history, agro-tech, and business. In his free time, he enjoys playing drums, cycling, and hiking.
After completing military service, Elisha decided to pursue his passion for travel and backpacked around the world. He then lived for three years in Spain, where he learned Spanish. After coming back to Israel, he started his study of reflexology. Elisha has been working as a tour guide for the past four years all over Israel and his greatest passions are history, religions and politics. He currently lives in Israel with his two children.
Reviews can only be left by Context customers after they have completed a tour. For more information about our reviews, please see our FAQ.