The following is our PCI-compliant privacy statement:
This is the web site of Context Walks LLC.
Our postal address is
2401 Walnut St. Suite 208
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19103
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com or you can reach us by telephone at +1 215 392 0303
- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
- We collect aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
- The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, and opt-in newsletter.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address or unsubscribing from newsletter in preferences.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
- Please provide us with your name and phone number. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations
- With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
- Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number.
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to unique identifier information (e.g., customer number or password) that we maintain about them, transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them, communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to our site (e.g., e-mails, customer inquiries), contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them.
- Consumers can access this information by e-mail us at the above address, write to us at the above address or logging into their account.
- Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, financial information, unique identifiers.
- Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number. With respect to security: When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial or health information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors through a pop-up screen on our site.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number, The DMA's Committee on Ethical Business Practices at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You grant Context and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any review or other content that you supply, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Context for all claims resulting from content you supply. Context has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Context takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
- If you are an individual located in the European Economic Area, the UK, Canada or another jurisdiction outside of the United States with laws and regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure that differ from United States laws, please be aware that information we collect (including through the use of methods such as cookies and other web technologies) will be processed and stored in the United States or in other countries where we or our third-party services providers have operations. By submitting your personal information to Context Travel, you expressly consent to having your personal data transferred to, processed, and stored in the United States or another jurisdiction which may not offer the same level of privacy protection as those in the country where you reside or are a citizen.
- At any time, you may ask us or third parties we may partner with to stop sending you marketing messages by following the opt-out links on any message sent to you or by contacting us at any time. Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, product/service experience or other transactions. You also may contact us to be removed directly from our database and have your personal identifiable information removed from records that we have shared with third-party providers, such as emails and order history.