- 10 hours
- Product Type
- Hierve el Agua
- Tree of Tule
- Yagul Archaeological Site
- It’s your visit to Oaxaca and you want to learn more about local culture and civilizations.
- You are returning to the area and want to explore off-the-beaten-path sites.
- Hierve el Agua - a series of stunning natural rock formations resembling cascades.
- Yagul Architectural Site - Archaeological ruins from the Zapotec civilization
- Tree of Tule - Montezuma cypress boasting the stoutest tree trunk in the world.
- All site entrance fees as well as lunch are included in the tour price.
- Check out our upcoming lectures on Mexico to prepare for your trip.
- Includes accommodation pick up & drop off from your accommodation in Oaxaca City
- This tour includes a private car service that will pick you up at your accommodation. While adding the tour to your shopping cart, please tell us your hotel or apartment address in the 'Additional Details' box.
- This tour is unfortunately not suited for wheelchair users. Please contact us to see which tours in the Oaxaca region might be appropriate for you.
Yes, this tour is a great choice for families with kids of all ages. We do caution families with babies as this can be a long and hot day during the summer months.
What time of year is best for this tour?
Please take note of the rainy season between mid-September through the end of November. However, this does not affect the tour. Some clouds are actually very much appreciated when visiting the Oaxaca region.
What should I bring?
Bring comfortable shoes, a hat and sunglasses. If you'd like to swim at Hierve el Agua you should also bring a bathing suit and towel. Keep in mind that there are no ATM machines on site so if you’d like to tip or buy any souvenirs it’s recommended to bring cash.