With expert guides in history, archaeology, social history, politics and food, we are well-equipped to offer custom private tours of Riviera Maya on a wide range of topics. In a half day or full day, we can design the perfect custom tour of Riviera Maya to fit your interests.
Here are some sample itineraries:
- Yucatan Chichen Itza Day Excursion 12-hour fascinating look at the legacy of the Mayan people as we visit first the UNESCO heritage site of Chichen Itza, have traditional Yucatecan food, stroll around charming Pueblo Magico Valladolid, and finish with a refreshing visit to a cenote, an underground waterhole, for swimming, snorkeling, or just marvelling at the geologic formations. All-inclusive tour with private vehicle pickup and drop off, lunch, and all entry fees included.
- Quintana Roo Tulum or Coba Day Excursion 8-hour tour through the Mayan ruins of Tulum or Coba where we’ll enjoy an authentic lunch, visit a Mayan community and finish with a refreshing visit to a cenote, an underground waterhole, for swimming, snorkeling, or just marvelling at the geologic formations. All-inclusive tour with private vehicle pickup and drop off, lunch, and all entry fees included.
- Mayan Culture for Kids Tour Similar to the Coba Day Excursion but focused on fun, educational activities for children and teens. Activities can include climbing the highest pyramid in the region, biking through native forests, scouting out flora and fauna, weaving a hammock, or rolling tortillas with a Mayan community member.
- Mayan Culture Crash Course We can accompany you to a notable museum such as the Cancun Museum or Mayan Museum in Mérida or Tulum Ruins to delve into the history of the Mayan people from their ancestors through the Spanish conquest until today.
We can design a wide variety of tours for people with special interests or needs, lasting from 4 hours to 4 days. Drawing on our growing network of expert guides, the limits of a custom tour with a Context Riviera Maya guide are bound only by our collective imagination.
Riviera Maya Custom Tour
When requesting a custom private tour, please provide the following details in the Notes section when adding the tour to your shopping cart:
- How many hours would you like the tour to last?
- What are your main goals for the tour?
- Which sites, venues, or topics would you like to prioritize?
- Do you have any mobility concerns?
- Describe your group’s interests and personality
Once we receive your custom tour request, we'll review the details and follow up with you by email to refine your itinerary and give you final pricing. Don't worry, we will not be charging your card at this point. Your order will go into our system as pending.
Where in Riviera Maya can you operate?
If you're staying in Cancún, Playa del Carmen, or Tulum or nearby, we can probably accommodate your request. We can arrange day excursions or possibly even multi-day excursions around Quintana Roo and Yucatan states.
I know what I would like to do, but I don't see it in your regular offerings. Can you arrange it for me?
Please contact email@example.com with details of your request and we will be happy to look into the possibility.