- From 1 Day to 6+ Days
Barcelona Custom Tours
Something Else in Mind?
- How many hours would you like the walk to be?
- What are your main goals for the walk?
- Which sites and museums would you like to prioritize? Do you want to just pass by or explore inside as well?
- Give us one or two words to describe your group.
- Delve into the history of the Spanish Civil War in Barcelona with an Orwell-inspired history tour
- Enhance your art history knowledge with a visit to the MNAC museum or contemporary art galleries
- Explore Barcelona's cutting age Design scene with a journalist and specialist in design, art and architecture.
- Enjoy a custom tour of Montjuïc
- Understand molecular Gastronomy with an exclusive annotated dinner at a Michelin Star restaurant
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your request and we will be happy to look into the possibility.
Once we receive your custom walk request, we'll review the details and follow up with you by email to refine your itinerary and give you final pricing. Don't worry, we will not be charging your card without your approval. Your order will first go into our system as pending.
Aya Eliav is a native of Israel who received a Bachelor of Arts from the Bezalel Art Academy in Jerusalem and studied at the Art Academy of Rome. She led Context tours in Rome for several years before relocating to the modernist city of Barcelona. Passionate about architecture, art and design, she constantly searches for the connections and influences between various art forms. In addition to serving as a Context guide, Aya is an international multimedia artist, with works ranging from painting to performance-art, and she also teaches applied art and painting.
British born and educated, Alan has now lived permanently in Barcelona for several years. His expertise and knowledge on the International Brigades and the Spanish Civil War is sought after by historians and visitors curious to understand this confusing yet fascinating period of Spanish hidden history. As a publisher specializing in books on the International Brigades, he studies the literature, archives, and photographic collections of this period of history, and his research has helped to extensively expand the current corpus of knowledge of the conflict. Television and filmwork also now take an ever-increasing proportion of this enjoyable work.
A Barcelona native, Esther grew up cooking with her mother and grandmother. Their love of Catalan traditions and use of local ingredients laid the basis for her very sophisticated knowledge of Catalan cuisine. Having studied business administration and marketing on the university level, Esther has traveled extensively, giving her a very good sense of the comparisons between cuisines and traditions. When not leading walks for Context, she can be found in Barcelona’s restaurants and markets.
Reviews can only be left by Context customers after they have completed a tour. For more information about our reviews, please see our FAQ.