- 8 hours
- Product Type
- Bordeaux Left Bank
- Local Wineries
- A winery in the Margaux/Saint Julien appellation
- A winery in Pauillac or Saint Estephe appellation
- Drive along the "Route des Chateaux"
- Visit a Cru Bourgeois or family-owned estate
- Transportation to/from Bordeaux hotel or accommodation
- Wine tastings at wineries
We'll continue our wine journey after lunch as we visit a top winery in Saint Estephe or Pauillac, tasting the wines on offer at the estate. We might learn how to pick out flavors, speak about harvests, or discuss the key differences between different vintages. We'll finish up our day with a final visit to a family-owned estate (possibly a Cru Bourgeois estate) and sample their particular wines. We'll drive back to our Bordeaux accommodation well-wined and brimming with our new-found learnings.
Interested in knowing more about the Right Bank of Bordeaux? Then try our Right Bank Wine Tour in St Emilion and Pomerol.
Where do we meet? Where does it end?
How long is a visit to a winery?
A visit can last anywhere between 1-2 hours. This includes a tour of the estate, castle, and tastings.
Reviews can only be left by Context customers after they have completed a tour. For more information about our reviews, please see our FAQ.