- 3 hours
- Product Type
- St. Bartholomew the Great
- St Andrew Holborn
- Lincoln's Inn
- Explore the hidden remains of the Roman fort and city wall at St. Paul's tube station
- Visit the church of St. Bartholomew the Great, an example of Norman architecture
- See the western gate of the Roman and medieval city, Newgate, and the medieval survival of St. Etheldreda's crypt and chapel
- Optional visit to the underground Silver Vaults, a set of silversmiths and shops.
Hidden London Tour
Lincoln's Inn and Friaries
Reviews can only be left by Context customers after they have completed a tour. For more information about our reviews, please see our FAQ.