- Private Paris food tour led by a local chef, food writer, or food expert.
- Includes a cooking class at the Hôtel Ritz Paris with one of the chefs of the École Ritz Escoffier.
- Explore a French gourmet market and learn more about the culinary system in France
- Hotel pick-up and private driver
- A Scenic Parisian Drive: Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysées, Place Vendôme
Luxury Private Food Tour - Cooking at the Ritz Paris
Experiencing a French Market
Chef for the Day at École Ritz Escoffier
We'll need your accommodation details to confirm the car service. Please provide us with all the necessary information when booking.
Customize this Tour
Born and educated in France, Laurie started her working life in the telecom industry, living in Asia and the Middle East before heading back to France to pursue her initial passion for food. She then attended Ferrandi school of gastronomy, in Paris, to become a chef. Having experienced working in Michelin stars restaurants and bistrots, she enjoys discovering new products and producers, and is dedicated to work following the seasons and local farms. Food markets and artisan shops are always a great source of inspiration to be shared with every food lover.
Rick was born in Paris and grew up in Los Angeles, California. After graduating with a bachelor in French Literature, he moved back to Paris to pursue his dream of becoming a pastry chef. Today, Rick is an English-speaking French pastry instructor in Paris. He enjoys the delicious multi cultural foods the city has to offer and also has a passion for photography.