- 2 hours
- Product Type
- Historic District
- Artisanal Food Shops
- This tour supports local, often family-run establishments, where opening hours and availability might vary.
- We strive to accommodate food allergies and dietary restrictions.
- You must specify these in the "Additional Details" Box, and we will do our best to adapt the tour route accordingly.
- Panettone: Savor a traditional Italian Christmas bread, rich with fruits and a sweet, buttery flavor.
- Hot Chocolate: Savor the warmth of thick, Italian hot chocolate, a comforting treat in Rome's winter.
- Roasted Chestnuts: Enjoy the smoky, nutty taste of freshly roasted chestnuts, a classic Roman street food during the holidays.
- Torrone: Delight in torrone, a creamy, chewy nougat filled with nuts, embodying the essence of Italian holiday sweets.
- Seasonal Gelato: Experience a twist on tradition with gelato featuring festive, seasonal flavors.
- This tour entails a moderate walking distance, including uneven cobbled streets.
- To ensure everyone enjoys the tour, let us know of any mobility concerns or dietary needs during booking.
- Note: We support local, often family-run establishments, where opening hours and availability might vary.
- Tour cost does not include a sit-down meal or food purchases outside of the provided tastings.
- These tastings are carefully selected to enhance your experience but do not constitute a full meal.
- This tour operates exclusively from December 1st to January 6th. Outside of these dates, the special holiday treats we feature are not available in shops.
- We have designed this tour to begin at 10 am and 3 pm to avoid meal times, ensure all venues are open, and take advantage of winter daylight hours.
- While we typically don't offer this tour on Sundays. Several of the venues we experience together are family-owned and operated, and remain closed on Sundays.
Absolutely! Please mention your children's ages and interests when booking to ensure we assign a guide who's great with kids.
Rain or shine, our tour goes on! We're equipped to make your experience delightful, regardless of the weather.
Reviews can only be left by Context customers after they have completed a tour. For more information about our reviews, please see our FAQ.