- 1 hour 30 minutes
- Product Type
- Audio Guide
- Arc de Triomphe (exterior only), Louvre Museum, Les Invalides, Palais Royal, Musée de l'Orangerie, Tuileries Garden, Place de la Concorde, Champs-Elysées, and Eiffel Tower (exterior only)
• Dive into the city‘s centuries-long transformation, each era contributing to its diverse and captivating identity
• Journey down the famous Champs Elysées avenue, imagining its transformation from a simple alley into the elegant promenade it is today
• Choose to visit the Louvre Museum, the Orangerie Museum, Hotel de la Marine, which holds the Ministry of Navy, St. Magdalena’s Church (Eglise de la Madeleine), or Petit Palais. • Have time to relax at the Tuileries gardens, stop for a drink at Bassin Rond, enjoy the scenery around Rond-Point and indulge in a tasty treat at Ladurée pastry shop or Pierre Hermé pastry outlet. Ladurée is open every day from 8:30 AM till 9:30 PM, and Pierre Hermé is open from 11 AM - 7 PM Monday through Thursday and 10 AM to 8 PM on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Join us on an immersive journey through the vibrant tapestry of Paris, where every step reveals Paris‘ resilience, cultural richness, and historical significance.
Even before getting his university degrees in Law and Business, Laurent was the youngest “guide-conférencier” to obtain his license in France at the age of 16. With an authentic passion for art and history, he had a previous career in international business and marketing before focusing entirely on his job as guide. An art collector himself, particularly fond of painting, he attended open courses at the Ecole du Louvre and graduated from IESA art school. His purpose, thanks to a very participative approach, is to make you see and understand art rather than just learn about it.
How do I access the audio guide and download it for offline use?
- Install VoiceMap from the Apple App Store or Google Play
- Create an account
- Select Tour Codes from the menu, then select Enter Codes
- Enter your Voucher Code
- Select Download Now