- 2.5 hours
- Product Type
- National Archaeological Museum of Athens
- Mask of Agamemnon
- Poseidon of Cape Artemision
- Collection of Kouros and Kore
- Jockey of Artemision
Athens for Kids
The Greek Gods
Tickets to the Acropolis and other key sites in Athens are not included in the walk price, and need to be purchased on the day. There are various ticket combinations that visitors should note before deciding which to buy (based on their planned itinerary):
- Acropolis Museum
- Acropolis and Theater of Dionysos ONLY
- Ancient Agora, Keramikos, Temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian's Library: - Recommended for those also taking our Ancient Agora of Athens tour.
- Ancient Agora ONLY
National Archaeology Museum
Is this walk appropriate for teens?
Our family tours are primarily designed for children under the age of 12, and this one in particular is ideal for young kids. For teens we would recommend our private adult Bronze, Marble and Gold: Paragons of Ancient Greece tour, the content for which can be adapted to an age-appropriate level.
Is this tour suitable for visitors with mobility issues?
Yes. The museum is wheelchair accessible and it has wheelchairs available to loan.
Reviews can only be left by Context customers after they have completed a tour. For more information about our reviews, please see our FAQ.