- 8 hours
- Product Type
- Westminster Abbey
- Tower of London
- Borough Market
NOTE: If you add the optional car service please tell us your hotel or apartment address in the 'Additional Details' box while adding the tour to your shopping cart.
- Tower of London: Explore centuries of British history within the Tower's walls, from royal events to gruesome tales of imprisonment, this landmark is a must-visit for history enthusiasts.
- River Thames: Stroll along its banks to witness iconic landmarks and experience the heartbeat of London, where old and new merge in a stunning urban setting.
- Millennium Bridge: Cross this modern, sleek footbridge to enjoy panoramic views of the city skyline and a view of the Tate Modern.
- Westminster Abbey: Immerse yourself in the grandeur of Gothic architecture and visit the final resting place of monarchs, poets, and scientists, experiencing the essence of British tradition.
- Big Ben: Gaze at the majestic clock tower, a symbol of London's resilience and iconic charm, while capturing stunning photos against the backdrop of the Palace of Westminster.
- Buckingham Palace: At the official residence of the British monarch, take in the remarkable grandeur and pageantry.
- St. James Park: Enjoy a serene escape from the bustling city amidst lush greenery, tranquil lakes, and resident pelicans, offering a peaceful retreat in the heart of London.
- There will be a break in the tour to stop and use bathroom facilities as well as opportunities to stop and rest along the way if needed. Please communicate any mobility needs or concerns with our team at the time of booking.
- Includes admission tickets to the Tower of London and Westminster Abbey
- Note: Our skip-the-line tickets will get us to a special lane where our group will have to join a queue for security screening
Please note: Due to venue rules, we are currently unable to guide inside some areas of the Tower of London site, including the White Tower, the Jewel House and the Chapel of St Peter ad Vincula. This rule is in place until further notice. We are still able to guide in the other areas of the Tower of London site and you will be able to visit guiding-restricted areas independently.
We are a bigger group and it won't let us book a larger vehicle at checkout, can we still book?
If your group needs a larger vehicle than what is displayed as options at checkout please reach out to our team in order to verify availability and pricing with our car provider. Thank you!
What are skip-the-line tickets?
Reviews can only be left by Context customers after they have completed a tour. For more information about our reviews, please see our FAQ.