- A comprehensive view into the history and culture of Florence for first-time or returning visitors
- Led by an expert local guide or scholar
- Uffizi Gallery, Accademia Gallery, Florence Duomo, Palazzo Vecchio, Michelangelo's David, The Birth of Venus, Primavera, Venus of Urbino, and Ponte Vecchio
- Uffizi Gallery
- Accademia Gallery
- Florence Duomo
- Palazzo Vecchio
- Michelangelo's David
- The Birth of Venus
- Venus of Urbino
- Ponte Vecchio
- 6.5-hour private tour with a local expert guide
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Uffizi Accademia Galleries
Interesting in seeing more of Florence's incredible history? Check out our Florence Medici Tour.
Cornelia has a PhD in art history from Columbia University and wrote her dissertation on Renaissance city planning. She is especially knowledgeable about Medici patronage. In addition to her research and teaching, Cornelia, a mother of a disabled child, runs an association dedicated to barrier-free travel in Florence and is author of "The Accessible Guide to Florence."
Elizabeth recently received her MA in Florentine Renaissance art from Syracuse University in Florence. Her interests include women's history and women artists, particularly by women in convents. In addition to leading walks, she also lectures at various universities and institutions in Florence.
Valerie received her BA with distinction in Art History and Museology at the University of Florence, focusing on the Renaissance art market. Although German, Valerie was born and raised in Rome, making her eager to build bridges across different cultures. She also works for the educational department of the state museums in Florence, where her mission is to communicate art and culture as a means of understanding the visual signs that surround us.
Reviews can only be left by Context customers after they have completed a tour. For more information about our reviews, please see our FAQ.