- 8 hours
- Product Type
- Louvre Museum
- Notre Dame Cathedral (exterior only)
- Latin Quarter
- Church of Saint-Séverin
- Île de la Cité
- Opera Garnier
- Palais Royal
- Experience the magic of Paris in just one day with our expert-guided tour, featuring iconic boulevards, the Louvre's legendary art, and the rich history of Île de la Cité.
- Looking to book this tour during the Olympic Games? Check back in with us in early 2024 when Paris venues announce their summer availability.
- 8 Hours with a Ph.D. or MA-level guide
- Pre-purchased Louvre tickets
- Louvre Museum, Île de la Cité, Notre Dame (exterior), Saint-Séverin, Saint-Julien-le-Pauvre, Latin Quarter, Saint-Germain-des-Prés
- This venue may require headsets on certain tours. We may add a headset fee to your order if it is required for your group.
Your route will continue across the Pont des Arts as you head to the Right Bank. You may take some time to explore the grounds of the Palais Royal as you discuss the French monarchy and all its intricacies in alluring surroundings or gaze up at the elaborate Opéra Garnier. At this point, you will take a break for lunch. Fueled on delicious french food, you will head to the grand finale of your Context Paris full-day tour: the Louvre Museum. Your expert guide will dive into the Louvre's vast collection, carefully selecting key works—a mixture of masterpieces (Venus de Milo, of course) and unknown treasures—to craft a narrative of kings, emperors, and the accomplished artists who served them. You will spend the remainder of your time touring the spectacular museum before you finish with an introduction to Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa. You can leave with your guide or remain in the Louvre to explore freely at your leisure.
Mobility concerns? Check out our Paris in a Day, with Context: By Car tour, a replica of this tour with car service. Traveling with kids? See our family version of this tour, which has been specially designed for younger learns and is led by family-friendly expert guides.
Our Louvre tours are capped at 6 due to venue reservation restrictions, this also helps your tour experience in order to best navigate the museum and crowds. Should you have a larger group, we suggest splitting into multiple groups.
Reviews can only be left by Context customers after they have completed a tour. For more information about our reviews, please see our FAQ.