- 2.5 hours
- Product Type
- Various specialty wine shops
- Marché d'Aligre
At the end of your time together, you will be fully prepared for future nights in the charming wine bars of Paris, and perhaps you will have found a new desire to visit some of France’s wine regions for yourself.
- You are passionate about wine and want to drink the best during your time in France
- You are excited to learn more about France’s wine regions and how to order the best glass every time
What You’ll Taste
- Wine, of course! Your tastings will range from some typical everyday wines to a Grand Cru. You can expect to consume several glasses, though tastings vary by day and interest.
- Some luxurious nibbles to accompany your tasting
- You will be visiting local establishments that are often family-run, hours and availability may vary.
- Dietary restrictions should be shared in advance to possibly adapt the tour. This tour can be adapted for gluten or dairy allergies. It would be doable as a vegetarian, but we do not recommend this tour for vegans as many traditional wines are not certified vegan.
- Bathrooms are available at all wine bars
- The neighborhood is relatively wheelchair friendly, however some of the winebars may be narrow. Please let us know in advance if you or one of your fellow travelers uses a wheelchair so we can verify that we are able to accommodate.
- Service dogs are allowed in all bars and shops.
Reviews can only be left by Context customers after they have completed a tour. For more information about our reviews, please see our FAQ.