Cindy is an art historian and an independent lecturer and tour guide. She has a B.A in History from Oxford University and as a mature student she graduated from Birkbeck College, London University with a B.A and then M.A. in History of Art. She spent many years as a radio producer and presenter for BBC World Service. Since 2016 she has been an official art guide at Tate Modern and Tate Britain, has lectured independently, and is also a visual arts editor for Standpoint Magazine in the UK.
- How many days would you like the itinerary to be?
- Do you have specific goals for your trip?
- Which sites and venues would you like to prioritize? Do you want to just pass by or explore inside as well?
- Do you have any mobility concerns?
- Who are you traveling with? What are their ages and interests?