- Explore all of Paris’s quintessential sites through hands-on, interactive activities
- Led by an expert local guide or scholar specially trained to work with children
- Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral (exterior only), Palais Royal, Church of Saint-Séverin, Pont des Arts, Île de la Cité, Latin Quarter, and Saint-Germain-des-Prés
- Notre Dame Cathedral (exterior only)
- Church of Saint-Séverin
- Pont des Arts
- Palais Royal
- Latin Quarter neighborhood
- Saint-Germain-des-Prés neighborhood
- Louvre Museum (interior and exterior)
- Pre-purchased tickets to the Louvre
- Please Note: Our team will pre-purchase timed admission tickets on behalf of your party. However, due to enhanced COVID-19 safety precautions at this venue, there will be a mandatory security line which we must wait in together.
There are 7 in my family, can we take this tour?
Our Louvre tours are capped at 6 due to venue reservation restrictions, this also helps your tour experience in order to best navigate the museum and crowds. Should you have a larger group, we suggest splitting into multiple groups.
The daughter of a sculptor, Marie has been surrounded by art ever since she was born. A native Parisienne, she holds an undergraduate degree in history and art history, with a specialty in iconography and French and Flemish paintings from the 16th to the 18th centuries. She also holds a Master's degree in museology from the Ecole du Louvre and one in Art History from the Sorbonne. She currently works for the French National Art History Institute on special cultural events. Since she loves literature, ballet, theatre, opera, jazz clubs, and classical concerts—she has been playing the piano since she was 9—Paris and its artistic life are a perfect fit.
Caroline is an adoptive flâneuse and has been wandering Paris' narrow streets and leafy boulevards since 2003. She holds an undergraduate degree in French and Art History with a specialty in 19th-century art and literature, and pursued graduate studies in Art History at Paris IV La Sorbonne, writing a thesis on popular imagery and caricature in Revolutionary and Napoleonic Paris. Her research was published in the journal European Comic Art. She also writes exhibition reviews and features. Her writing has been published in Apollo Magazine, the TLS, Condé Nast Traveler and WSJ Magazine.
Jessica is an art lover. Interested in Art History since high school, she decided to study Art History at the Paris West University and later followed courses at a specialized school in art to become an Art Dealer. With an Art Expert degree, it was not enough to give a price to the priceless, so she decided to move to New York and study English at the New York University. After a few fantastic years spent on the other side of the Atlantic, meeting people from all over the world, discovering the amazing city of New York and travelling around the USA, she came back to Paris and obtained a Master's degree in Art History at the Paris West University. Jessica specialized in art of 17th century with a focus on art during the reign of Louis the XIVth. She is today a licensed tour guide. Becoming a tour guide was a way for her to combine her love for art and her love for meeting new people from all over the world.
Reviews can only be left by Context customers after they have completed a tour. For more information about our reviews, please see our FAQ.