- 2.5 hours
- Product Type
- Marché d'Aligre
- Marché Beauvau
- Various specialty shops around Marché d'Aligre
- You want to live, eat, and drink like a Parisian for a morning
- You want to learn how to pick out the best produce, including cheese, charcuterie, and product, from any French market
- What You’ll Taste
- Cheese and charcuterie–learn how to find the best!
- Pastries and produce–discover what Parisians typically pick up when they head to the market.
- Wash it all down with a glass of wine (alternatives available for non-drinkers).
- These tastings are generous but do not replace a meal.
- You will be visiting local establishments that are often family-run, hours and availability may vary.
- Dietary restrictions should be shared in advance to possibly adapt the tour. This tour can be adapted for to gluten or dairy allergies. It would be doable as a vegetarian, but we do not recommend this tour for vegans.
- Bathrooms are available at the covered market
- The market and surrounding areas are wheelchair accessible
- Service dogs are allowed in the market and surrounding areas.
- For more information about Context tours, please visit our FAQs.
Can I participate in your small group food walks if I have food allergies?
Yes. If you have any specific allergies/intolerances please indicate these in the notes section when you are booking and your expert will do their best to accommodate.
Reviews can only be left by Context customers after they have completed a tour. For more information about our reviews, please see our FAQ.