- 3 hours
- Product Type
- Casa Milà (La Pedrera)
- Block of Discord
- Casa Batlló
- You want an introduction to Barcelona's most important architect, Antoni Gaudí, and see some of his most important sites including Casa Batlló (interior) and Casa Milà (exterior)
- Please note that this tour does not include Gaudí's Parc Güell or Sagrada Familia. If you are interested in viewing these sites with us, you may enjoy our Sagrada Familia Tour, or our Full-Day Gaudí Barcelona Tour.
- If you’re traveling with children under the age of 12, we recommend our family-oriented Gaudí Tour for Kids.
- The tour starts in front of a Hotel close to Casa Batlló
- The exact meeting point and map are communicated in your confirmation email.
- Includes Skip-the-line tickets to Casa Batlló
- Small group tours are offered on select days
- Private tours available daily
- If you are looking to learn more about Barcelona prior to a visit, check out our online lectures at Context Learning.
- This tour covers around 1.5 miles
- The interior of Casa Batlló is wheelchair-accessible, and there are also wheelchairs onsite for rental. Please contact us with any questions.
- We will be happy to advise if this tour will be appropriate for you, and we can also discuss possible adjustments to the tour for visitors with mobility concerns
- If you have mobility concerns, please contact us to discuss the best tour option for you.
For young children (ages 3-12) we recommend our shorter Gaudi Tour for Kids, which is led by experts specially trained in educating children.
What are skip-the-line tickets?
What is the difference between a Small Group and a Private Tour?
Context Travel offers both Private and Small Group Tours. Private tours are booked between your party and a local expert, where you'll be given a private tour of the venue. Small Groups are similar to what you might associate with a typical "walking tour." Capped at a maximum of six per group, you'll be joined by other travelers who have purchased the same tour and tour the venue as a group.
Both offer the same Context experience — an incredibly unique, deep dive into a place or subject led by a world-class expert in their field showing you the highlights of iconic venues alongside hidden gems and surprising stories.
Reviews can only be left by Context customers after they have completed a tour. For more information about our reviews, please see our FAQ.