- 2.5 hours
- Product Type
- Louvre Museum
- Louvre Museum
- 2.5 hours with a family-friendly Ph.D. or MA-level guide
- Please Note: Our team will pre-purchase timed admission tickets on behalf of your party. However, due to enhanced COVID-19 safety precautions at this venue, there will be a mandatory security line that we must wait in together.
- This venue may require headsets on certain tours. We may add a headset fee to your order if it is required for your group.
At each stop, our expert guide, trained in visual thinking strategies, will keep the young adventurers interested with inquisitive questions and activities to bring the artwork to life, while also engaging parents in the learning process. Our finale will be an introduction to Leonardo Da Vinci's Mona Lisa. By the end of the tour, your family will not only have discovered fascinating characters and stories behind the masterworks in the Louvre's extensive collection but also have acquired a grasp of the evolution of art history.
Interested in a different kids' tour in Paris? Check out our Notre Dame Tour for Kids or Musée d'Orsay Tour for Kids.
Where do we meet? Where does the tour end?
Our Louvre tours are capped at 6 due to venue reservation restrictions, this also helps your tour experience in order to best navigate the museum and crowds. Should you have a larger group, we suggest splitting into multiple groups.
- Fast-track access to the Louvre
- Tickets are dated, timed, and named
- Enter via a special entrance, using the line for ticket holders with a timeslot
- Admission within 30 minutes before and after the timeslot received
- If you leave the museum, you won't be allowed back in with the same ticket
- Ticket holders may be asked to present a valid photo ID. Without it, access to the museum could be refused
Reviews can only be left by Context customers after they have completed a tour. For more information about our reviews, please see our FAQ.